For us design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream® combines aesthetics and function; it creates new ideas. The pump contains a very large intake strainer for the water drawn in, which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream® is supplied with a magnet holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane.Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream combines aesthetics and function. This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 2.75" it enables a water flow of 1189gph at an energy consumption of only 7W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder (holds up to 1/2" thickness), which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane. This has been provided with a fish care function in case of motor standstill.396 to 1,188 GPH
- Turbelle® nanostream® 6045 (6045.000)
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 litres (10.5 to 132 USgal.)
- Flow rate: 1,500 to 4,500 l/h (396 to 1,188 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 5 to 7 W
- Voltage / frequency: 115 V / 60Hz USA Plug
- Cable length: 2 m (8.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.75 in.)
- Ejection: diam. 40/15 mm (1.5 / .59 in.
- For aquariums from 26-53gal
- Flow rate: 1189gph
- Energy consumption: 7W
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 78.7"
- Dimensions: Diameter = 2.7"; Outlet Diameter = 1.5"/0.59"
What's in the Box
- motor block
- propeller housing
- drive unit
- disc for drive
- magnet holder
- power supply unit with 6 foot power cord
- protective grating
- instruction sheet
ReviewsSteven BrownI switched off of Tunze for a while and shouldn't have. These perform way better than the numbers say and are very quiet.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 6045UPC: 4025167604515Manufacturer Part Number 6045Weight: 1.80 LBSWidth: 4.00 (in)Height: 6.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)
Warranty2 YEAR MANUFACTURE LIMITED