Nano Glo LED Refugium Light can upgrade an existing all in one aquarium into an “In-Tank” Refugium. The Nano Glo LED Refugium Light boasts 4 powerful high intensity LED’s that evenly distribute light for macro algae, and aid in the removal of unwanted phosphates and nitrates. Uses magnets to secure to the rear wall. These small LEDs produce an incredible 70 lumens each while only consuming 1 watt per bulb. The new higher output design still creates minimal heat and lasts an amazing 40,000 hours.
- Attaches with strong magnets
- Light Housing DIMS: 3.25” x 0.75”x 5”
- Inside Magnet DIMS: 3.25” x 0.75”x1.75”
- Output: 70 Lumens per LED
- Kelvin: 6500K Daylight
- Power: 4 x 1 Watt LEDs
- 100-240 volt 50/60Hz 0.09A DC transformer included
Not a submersible light
TIP: In an all-in-one the loose magnet can be placed in the next chamber, and the light turned sideways to mount over the macro algae.