inTank aquarium-specific designed Filtration Covers hide unsightly equipment and cords around the rear filtration area. This cover is designed with notches to lock onto the false wall and rear glass. It features a large cutout the middle for a lighting goose neck or mount to be installed to the rear of the aquarium. Due to the nature of manufacturing a long cover, a modest smooth bow may be slightly viable.
- Hides filtration equipment
- Hides equipment cords
- Dampens noise
- Rear of cover is open so cords can be routed without being seen. Top, sides and front are covered
- Black in color to blend into the aquarium
- Made of ultra strong and durable ABS plastic.
- Easy to clean and install. Sits onto of the rear area and locks into glass walls
- Completes your aquarium by providing a custom look
- Features a wide pre-cut notch for use with a lighting goosenecks or mounting brackets. Extends to each accessory chamber
- Cover also features knockouts for cords and to use the inTank AIO Surface Skimmer
- Easily create additional knockouts with a snip cutter or similar tool. Cover material cuts very clean
- Made in the USA - CNC laser cut and precision bending assembly method from a single piece
- Made using inTank Tab Technology™
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion 30L
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 30L
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 30L
NOTE: Slight modification may be needed to fit on the Fusion Pro 2 models. The glass is 1/16" thicker and side wings may not fit as intended into chamber.
- 34-3/4" Long
- 4-7/8" Tall
- 4-5/8" Deep
Light Notch: 19-1/2" x 1-1/4"
Surface skimmer knockouts: 1-1/4" x 1/2"
Cord Knockouts: 3/8" x 1/2"