inTank aquarium-specific designed Filtration Covers hide unsightly equipment and cords around the rear filtration area. This cover is designed with notches to lock onto the false wall and rear glass. It features a knockout in the middle that can be removed without tools so that a lighting goose neck or mount can be installed to the rear of the aquarium.
- Hides filtration equipment and cords
- Installs with the Innovative Marine stock mesh screen kit
- Rear of cover is open so cords can be routed without being seen. Top, sides and front are covered
- Black in color to blend into the aquarium
- Made of ultra strong and durable ABS plastic
- Easy to clean and install. Sits on top of rear area and locks into glass walls
- Completes your aquarium by providing a custom look
- Cut out included for use with a lighting goose neck or mounting bracket
- Cover also features knockout areas that can be removed without tools
- Knockouts for cords and to use the inTank AIO Surface Skimmer
- Made in the USA - CNC laser cut and precision bending assembly method from a single piece
- Made using inTank Tab Technology™
Note on Innovative Marine Fusion Peninsula 20 - Innovative marine has updated to a thicker glass and this cover will fit only if your inside width is 11-1/4". Please measure prior to purchase.
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion 10
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion 10 Pro 1
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion Peninsula 14
- Fits Innovative Marine Fusion Peninsula 20 (inside width of chambers is 11-1/4")
NOTE: Slight modification need to fit on the Fusion Pro 2 models. The glass is 1/6" thicker and side wings may not fit as intended into chamber.
- 11-1/4" Long
- 2-1/2" Tall
- 3-5/8" Deep
Light Cutout: 5" x 1/4"
Left Cord Knockout: 1/4" x 1/2"
Left Skimmer Knockout: 1-1/4" x 1/2"
Right Cord Knockout: 1/4" x 1/2"
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 17SKU: IM10CVUPC: 767501151241Manufacturer Part Number IM10CVCondition: NewWeight: 0.80 LBSWidth: 4.25 (in)Height: 12.75 (in)Depth: 3.25 (in)
Warranty12 MONTHS LIMITED ON FIXED PARTS