The Nova Tech IceProbe is the ideal cooling solution for small aquariums. This quiet, reliable, and efficient chiller uses advanced thermoelectric technology to directly covert electricity into cooling power.
- Efficient: converts electricity directly into cooling power
- Reliable: the fan is the only moving part
- Easy to Install: one hole, one nut
- Safe low voltage operation
- Environmentally Friendly: no gasses or chemicals
- 1-year manufacturer`s warranty from purchase date
- 50 Watts of cooling power
- Compact size
- Easy bulkhead installation
- Quiet, efficient & reliable
- Optional temperature controller
- 110 - 240 AC Volt to 12V DC transformer with USA Plug
- Ice Probe
- 7-1/2 ft Power Cord
With its threaded probe, nylon nut, and silicon washer, the IceProbe, can be easily bulkheaded through a 1.25" hole into siphon overflows, prefilters, sumps, or even directly into acrylic aquariums.
A single IceProbe can cool 10 gallons of water 6-8F below ambient air temperature in a standard aquarium. Multiple IceProbes can be used in a single aquarium to achieve higher temperature differentials.
The IceProbe provides continuous chilling power. A separate temperature controller must be used to turn the the device on or off at predetermined temperatures.
Weighing in at only 2 pounds, the IceProbe® is powered by a separate 12 volt D.C. power supply and draws less than 50 watts.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 7SKU: CW1111UPC: 890725000801Manufacturer Part Number IPAC-50W-12VDCCondition: NewWeight: 4.40 LBSWidth: 7.00 (in)Height: 7.50 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)
Warranty12 MONTH MANUFACTURE