inTank aquarium-specific designed Filtration Covers hide unsightly equipment and cords around the rear filtration area. This cover is designed with notches to lock into the rear molding and mounts in in front of the false wall. It features a large cutout in the middle so that a lighting goose neck or mount can be installed to the rear of the aquarium. The cover includes knockouts on each side to route power cords to the rear of the aquarium from inside aquarium mounted equipment.
- Installs once the stock cover is removed from the aquarium
- Hides filtration equipment and stock hood hinges
- Hides equipment cords
- Dampens noise
- Rear of cover is open so cords can be routed without being seen. Top, sides and front are covered
- Black in color to blend into the aquarium
- Made of ultra strong and durable ABS plastic.
- Easy to clean and install. Sits onto of the rear area and locks into glass walls
- Completes your aquarium by providing a custom look
- Features a wide cutout for use with a lighting goosenecks or mounting brackets
- Includes knockouts on each side to route power cords to the rear of the aquarium from inside aquarium mounted equipment
- Easily create additional knockouts with a snip cutter or similar tool. Cover material cuts very clean
- Made in the USA - CNC laser cut and precision bending assembly method from a single piece
- Made using inTank Tab Technology™
- Fits Coralife LED BioCube 32
- Fits Coralife BioCube 29
NOTE: Does not fit Oceanic BioCube 29
- 19-3/4" Long
- 3-3/8" Tall
- 4-1/16" Deep
Light Cutout: 12-3/4" x 1-1/4"
Cord Knockouts: 3/8" x 3/8"
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 31SKU: CL32CVUPC: 767501151395Manufacturer Part Number CL32CVCondition: NewAvailability: SHIPS SAME BUSINESS DAY M-F BEFORE 3PM CENTRALWeight: 1.20 LBSWidth: 5.50 (in)Height: 20.25 (in)Depth: 5.25 (in)
Warranty12 MONTHS ON FIXED PARTS