inTank aquarium-specific designed Filtration Covers hide unsightly equipment and cords around the rear filtration area. This cover is designed with notches to lock into the rear wall and slightly mounts over the front of the false wall for a clean install. It features a large cutout in the middle so that a lighting goose neck or mount can be installed to the rear of the aquarium. The cover includes knockouts on each side to route power cords to the rear of the aquarium from inside aquarium mounted equipment as well as a knockout for the inTank surface skimmer near the intake.
- Hides filtration equipment by installing over the rear chamber
- Hides equipment cords from view
- Dampens noise by covering rear filtration area
- Rear of cover is open so cords can be routed without being seen. Top, sides and front are covered
- Black in color to blend into the aquarium
- Made of ultra strong and durable ABS plastic
- Easy to clean and install. Sits onto of the rear area and locks into glass walls
- Completes your aquarium by providing a custom look
- Features a wide cutout for use with a lighting goosenecks or mounting brackets
- Includes knockouts on each side to route power cords to the rear of the aquarium from inside aquarium mounted equipment
- Easily create additional knockouts with a snip cutter or similar tool. Cover material cuts very clean
- Hand made in the USA - CNC laser cut and precision bending assembly method from a single piece
- Made using inTank Tab Technology
- Fits Aquatop Recife ECO 40
- 20-7/8" Long
- 3-9/16" Tall
- 3-5/8" Deep
Light Cutout: 8-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Cord Knockouts: 3/8" x 3/8"
Surface skimmer knockout: 1-1/4" x 3/8"
This listing will be updated with additional and finalized pictures
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 40SKU: AR40CVUPC: 767501151654Manufacturer Part Number AR40CVCondition: NewWeight: 1.80 LBSWidth: 4.25 (in)Height: 24.75 (in)Depth: 4.25 (in)
Warranty12 MONTHS ON FIXED PARTS