High-tech electronic aquarium heater you can recalibrate for ultimate temperature control. Eheim Jager Thermostat Heater allows easy manual recalibration to ensure precision aquarium temperature regulation. Quality German engineering boosts heater performance for improved efficiency and fully submersible operation in fresh or saltwater aquariums. Shatterproof laboratory glass housing resists cold water shock and thermo-safety control shuts heater off automatically when water level dips too low. ON/OFF indicator light for at-a-glance monitoring of heater operation. Adjustable temperature range from 64°F to 93°F with +/-0.5°F accuracy. Six foot power cord.
- Perfect for freshwater or saltwater use
- For tanks up to 40 Gallons
- 12.2" Tall
- Fully submersible
- 6 foot double insulated power cord
- Temperature is adjustable from 64°F and 93°F with an easy to adjust thermostat
- TrueTemp dial with readjustment ring allows the user to calibrate the heater for a precise temperature reading
- Thermo safety control in case the tank runs dry. The heater will shut off when out of the water.
- On/off indicator light
- Includes clamp with 2 suction cups
- Made of shatter-proof glass
- 120 VOLT USA PLUG