Improve the flow in your Fluval Flex 9 and Fluval Flex 15 aquarium with the inTank lower intake grate plug. The plug blocks off the lower intake grates from most flow forcing more water into the top intake. Proper all-in-one design should only incorporate one intake grate, at the top. The inTank plug also improves the filtration ability of the inTank Chamber One Media Basket for your Flex 9 or 15.
- The inTank plug blocks off the lower intake grate of your Fluval Flex 9 or Fluval Flex 15 aquarium
- Forces more water into the top intake grate
- Improves flow pattern
- Improves filtration if you have the Chamber One inTank Media Basket installed
- 3D printed from aquarium safe rubber like plastics
- Features inTank plug tab technology. Installs with inTank Chamber One Media Basket
- Easy press-into-place install, must have hand access to lower intake grate
- Blocks most flow from entering lower intake grate, keeps rear chambers cleaner for longer
- Fits Fluval Flex 9
- Fits Fluval Flex 15
You must have hand access to the lower intake grate to install. The push tabs install on the "2nd in" grates. Press one side in firmly, then the other. While not need on most installations due to many variables outside of our control if the plug is too lose use a dab of super glue gel or silicone. Both install underwater. If you find the plug is too tight remove small parts of the tab with a razor blade. Using super glue gel or silicone may be needed.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 139SKU: FL15PGUPC: 767501151623Manufacturer Part Number FL15PGCondition: NewWeight: 0.10 LBSWidth: 4.00 (in)Height: 0.20 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)
Warranty12 MONTH LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY