inTank aquarium-specific designed Media Baskets help improve the filtration and clarity of your aquarium while making maintenance extremely easy. What once was a dreaded chore of chaining filters and diving into the aquarium is now made easy utilizing a 4-Sided Tower Design system. The stock Fluval filtration is very dirty, an inTank filter system will fix flow issues with the stock design and sustain the aquarium longer.
- Fits Fluval Spec 16 in Chamber One (intake chamber)
- Keeps rear chambers clean and promotes clear water. Remove stock intake guards to install.
- Forces water through filtration media and not just around it
- Includes Water Director piece and chamber plug
- Media Basket is four sided with one being a removable door for easy and fast filter changes
- Features a three shelf design with the middle shelf being removable, give you ultimate media options
- Built in bent acrylic handle for easy installation and removal
- Improves the poor flow track of Fluval's slotted baffle design, water if forced through the basket
- Makes filtration easy
- Fits Fluval Spec 16
- Fits Fluval Spec 60L
- 12-1/2" Tall
- 3-5/8" Wide
- 2-3/4" Deep
Reviewsgregory howardvery solid and well made product- I glued a piece of plastic over the bottom intake and the small hole in chamber #2, which increased the flow, but the skim plate directional flow piece broke. I ordered a replacement but got the wrong part. there is no directional flow on the top of it as shown in video. other than that, I am pleased. I also got the one for chamber#2 and one for my fluval spec 2.6 gallon. Please send the correct piece that I am missing!!Roger
Love itI stumbled across a video of the media basket for the coralife biocube and though that I wished they made that for the Fluval. Well, to my pleasant surprise they do. I ordered both the basket for chamber one and two. I am very pleased with both. This is a great upgrade. I'm very very happy with the function and quality. I recommend both of these highly.Vinicius Furtado
Amazing solution!This media basket is awesome! Outstanding design and very solid construction. Fluval Spec16 comes with a big sponge with limited space for Biomax and carbon on its chamber TWO, which is not good enough. Gladly, I had the opportunity to improve filtration on chamber ONE that allows me to use media bags for things like Purigen, Phosguard, Chemi-Pure, etc. Honestly, this is a "must-have" for anyone looking for a clean and clear water tank. Last but not the least, buying experience was incredible; very fast and comprehensive communication all over the process!!! @Steve, I would appreciate if you could CAD the plug for the chamber TWO to improve water flow on the chamber ONE, same that you have done for Fluval Evo 13.5. Thank you again!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 17SKU: FL18MRUPC: 029882689639Manufacturer Part Number FL18MRWeight: 1.30 LBSWidth: 4.10 (in)Height: 14.50 (in)Depth: 4.10 (in)
Warranty2 YEAR LIMITED ON FIXED PARTS