The Hydor Rotating Water Deflector rotates 360 degrees as it is pushed by the power of a pump pushing the water through the deflector. This creates a wave effect that moves plants and anemones in a very natural and visually pleasing manner.
Popular choice in a smaller tank to disperse water evenly. Unlike the direct flow out of the return pump this inexpensive device will break it up and your corals will enjoy.
- Comes with a variety of connectors for connecting to the outlet of a pump or filter
- Appropriate for powerheads from 80 to 310 gph
- Moves the aquarium water increasing oxygenation and surface gas exchange preventing the formation of the "white line" effects
- Creates a beneficial wave effect which moves plants and invertebrates
- Functions with no extra energy consumption
- 2 - 1/2" Adapters included
- 2 - 5/8" Adapters included
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: HY00047UPC: 841421000473Manufacturer Part Number H01401Weight: 0.30 LBSWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)
Warranty1 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY