Aqamai is Hawaiian for something "smart, cool and intelligent." This describes the new Aqamai KPS wavemaker by Hydor. Combining Wi-Fi control through the Aqamai app with Koralia DC pump technology, the KPS wavemaker is the smallest pump in its flow category.
The KPS pump uses a patented magnet mount system for easy positioning in the aquarium. A long 79-inch pump power cable makes it easy to install the pump in deep tanks.
The water flow and pulse is programmable through the app (Android and iOS). You’ll be able to choose from pre-programmed environmental modes or you can create your own! The pump control module can be mounted out of the way inside your aquarium stand/cabinet.
WHAT'S WRONG? - Customer return, lightly used. Inspected, tested, cleaned and repacked. Unit may show some signs of previous use, but is complete and 100% functional.
LEDs on the module indicate pump status:
- Yellow: Constant Flow
- Blinking Orange: Wave Mode
- Purple: Smooth
- Green: Random
- Cyan: Feed
- Blue: Night
What we really like about the Aqamai KPS Wavemaker:
- Smallest pump in its class
- Silent, vibration free operation
- Cool app and wireless control
- LED status lights
- App can also control lighting
Aqamai KPS Wavemaker Features:
- Adjustable flow rate: 370-1050 gph
- Dual magnet mounting system
- Fully programmable
- Energy efficient: uses 10 watts at maximum flow rate
- 100-240V 50/60Hz, output 12V 1.5A USA plug
Aqamai KPS Wavemaker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.88 inches
- Max glass thickness: 0.59 inch
- Flow rate: 370-1,050 GPH
- Rated for 10-50 gallon aquariums
- Power cable: 39 inches
- Pump cable: 79 inches
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: SCHY01181UPC: 841421011813Weight: 1.80 LBSWidth: 7.50 (in)Height: 7.50 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)